Falco Long booster 25ml
By buying this product you can collect up to
Your cart will total 1
point that can be converted into a voucher of
For buying this product you should have 66 points. Your current number of points is 0 points .
Falco Tempo long Booster is an alternative to speed glue. It is VOC-free and compliant with ITTF regulations. Boosters are not glues so water-based glue is still required to attach the rubber to the blade after boosting. Boosters improve the speed and spin of the rubber sheet while giving you a better feel of the ball. Efficient 8 to 12 weeks. How to apply Falco Long Booster (see below)...
1. Remove any plastic cover or protection sheet from the rubber's topsheet. This will reduce strain on the topsheet as the rubber sheet expands with the booster.
2. Apply a layer of Falco Tempo Booster on the sponge. After a few hours the rubber sheet will "dome" due to the expanding sponge.
3. After about 24 hours, repeat (2) for 2nd layer of booster to obtain a greater speed glue effect. Chinese rubbers may require a 3rd layer for optimal effect.
4. Allow the rubber to become flat again and the booster to dry. This may require an additional 24-48 hr.
5. Glue the rubber to the blade using any water-based glue.
6. The effect should last around 8-12 weeks. As the effect wears off, remove the rubber from the blade and remove the layer of glue from the rubber.
7. Leave the rubber unglued for 24 hrs to shrink back slightly.
8. Repeat the steps above to reboost your rubber.
Falco is a manufacturer and supplier of high quality table tennis equipment of optimazer booster and tables tennis glues