Ping Pong Blades
Buy your Ping Pong racket at VSport
Are you looking for the best ping pong blade to create your own table tennis racket? In our ping pong shop you will find everything you need to design a tailor-made ping pong racket. Our wide range of table tennis wood will allow you to find the perfect blade for you.
Buy the table tennis blade that best suits your game and add a ping pong rubber to suit your style.
At VSport you will find the best brands of table tennis bats and table tennis blades.
We are committed to the highest quality in all our products, so you can enjoy this exciting sport like never before. Whether you are just starting to play table tennis or you are already a great professional, at VSport we offer you the equipment you need to give the best of you in every training and match.
We have ping pong tables for beginners and professional ping pong tables, as well as accessories to get the most out of it; ping pong balls, ping pong table nets, rubbers, table tennis shoes and much more.
The different models of ping pong woods that you will find on our website are designed to meet the needs of every player. Find yours and take your game to another level.
If you have any questions, contact us. Our professionals will be happy to help you find the perfect table tennis wood for you.
Our Best-Selling Ping Pong blades
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR TABLE TENNIS BLADE?
At VSport, online table tennis shop, we have a wide range of table tennis bats for beginners and professionals of this sport. Although if you are looking for the perfect table tennis racket for you, we encourage you to choose it taking into account the following aspects:
- Type of table tennis handle, which can be straight, concave or anatomical.
- Components and layers of wood (Arylate, carbon, Limba wood...)
- Style of play you want to achieve (attacking, control or multi-purpose)
- Type and quality of the ping pong rubber (medium, long or short pimples rubbers, Pimples IN rubber or antitop rubber).
M a F > 9:30 a 13:30 y 16:00 a 19:00h - (+34) 958293530 email@example.com
% VOLUME DISCOUNTS*
Except for products on offer or with net price. More INFO >
Features of a table tennis racket
As you can see, before buying a professional table tennis blade, you should know all its components and how they influence your game. Here is a summary of the characteristics of the table tennis bats that you will find in our online catalogue.
The rubber is the part of the ping pong racket that receives the hit and rebound of the table tennis ball.
The rubbers can be smooth, spiked or antitop.
- Antitop: Very slow table tennis rubbers, which do not give the ball spin but do allow you to control the opponent's attacks and spin by stopping the ball and returning it with a "destabilizing" trajectory for the opponent.
- Pimples IN rubbers: They provide less spin to table tennis ball hits.
- Pimples: They encourage the homogeneous and direct trajectory in the ball. There are different heights and thicknesses of peaks.
The higher the quality of the rubber, the more effect this part of the ping pong racket has on the hit.
For gluing the rubber of the ping pong bat there are specific glues, free of harmful volatile compounds.
The sponge is the layer between the wood and the rubber of the table tennis racket. Its function is to act as protection for the wood and to add personalisation to the game. The sponge can be chosen according to its thickness and hardness.
- When the sponge is thick and hard, the racket gains more speed and less control.
- A thin sponge will give you a slower game and more control, they are more intended for offensive players.
Blade is a laminated material, whose characteristics are conferred by the number of layers that make it up. The more layers there are, the less flexible the table tennis wood is. In other words, more speed, but less control.
Other blades include layers of carbon fibres, but are recommended for more advanced players.
To get a game that suits our way of holding the ping pong racket, and the type of game we play, it is important to make a good choice of the handle of the ping pong bat.
This handle can be anatomic (AN), which adapts very well to the palm of the player's hand; concave (FL), which is narrower in the middle and the base is wider (it´s the mos popular) or completely straight (ST).
The correct choice of the blade will desired result in terms of speed, spin and control.
In our online table tennis shop you will find all the accessories and table tennis equipment you need to have fun and achieve the highest level.